Y2W37 - Theory of Sickness

You have heard of the Theory of Relativity - ground breaking stuff. My theory of sickness isn't necessarily as earthshaking, but a theory none-the-less. I think the body intentionally gets sick when the body simply needs some rest, relaxation, and an excuse to watch some movies. As four out of the six of us have been sick the last couple weeks, I find myself asking whether it was just our bodies needing some good old fashioned rest. When I took two of the four of us to the Doctor, she simply said it was not the Strep Throat that had been going around so it is just a really nasty cold. With nasty cold germs in the house, I don't understand why some of us get it and some of us don't. We are breathing the same air, in close quarters, so while not scientific, I think my theory works. This week we have spent some time buying a house in Michigan and fighting off the yucky germs in the house.

The highlights included, Bailey swimming for her silver patch, seeing the Princess and the Frog in English, watching the snow melt, and having Caroline sleep over before she moves back to the States next week.

Also this week, they had a jump-a-thon at school to raise funds to help in the recovery effort in Haiti. The girls were pumped about this. I am proud that they are socially aware of what is going on in the World and want to help those that need the help.

Short and sweet this week.

Comments

Jill said…
So is your new house in AA? As always, we love the pics you post! The ones in Vienna are amazing! I love the idea of stretching our little ones. Sometimes, they really surprise us with what they can handle!

Popular Posts