Y2W17 - The Little Prince

I will get right to the point...the waiting is over. It's a BOY. I know, I didn't even believe Greg when he said it is a little boy. I am still in shock. It is hard for me to refer to him as Him. We are all okay and the delivery was pretty smooth.

There were a couple of ladies at Church last week that told me that the baby would come when the moon was full. Turns out they were right. We went to the hospital on Monday night/Tuesday morning about 1:00am and he was born at 4:50am. It was a very pleasant experience delivering over here. The Midwife, several nurses, and my neighbor all called him, "The Little Prince" when they found out that he had three sisters at home. So, there it is. Minutes after coming into this world he was donned, "The Little Prince."

Here are some pictures of the little guy.



Lleyton Scott Christensen
September 16, 2008
4:50 AM
6 ½ lbs. 21" long

We feel very blessed to have this new addition. Thanks to those who have called/emailed. I am trying to answer calls and emails so be patient with me. This boy likes to eat so I am spending half of my life right now feeding him.

Comments

DTR said…
Congratulations, Greg and Ellyn! He looks perfect.
Kim said…
Congratulations! We'll seriously need to get up there to see you all sometime soon. Enjoy your little boy!
An said…
Thanks for posting this wonderful announcement and pictures. Wish we were there to see all of you in person! He is adorable.
Sharon said…
He's so cute, congratulations! He's going to be one well behaved boy with three sisters to keep him in line, how perfect! I hope all continues to go well!
Jill said…
Yeah! Congrats! You had a quick delivery! We're so excited for you! I'm sure the girls love having him around. The Little Prince is so fitting!
We are so excited for your cute family! The photos almost made me baby hungry again...almost ;)
Jenn said…
CONGRATULATIONS! Darling pictures with the girls. How sweet for them to now have a little baby brother.
HW said…
Good job Ellyn! I had been checking and checking the blog and feeling sorrier for you by the minute that you were pregnant for so long. But it looks like it was worth it. We are so happy for you! And it's great to have a little prince. Except he grows up to be quite spoiled and gives everyone commands. We're working on that one... but we're still so in love with him he usually gets away with it.
Jess said…
Congrats, I'm really happy for you. The little prince what a name...you need to make that a scrapbook title for his first page.
Becky said…
Congratulations! A boy! You must be so excited! Hope you are all doing well. Looks like the girls love their little bro!
Whit said…
Congrats you guys... we are so happy that everything went smoothly and that you have this beautiful, healthy baby boy.

Popular Posts