Y3W42 - Well, it snowed again...

Fortunately, it is beautiful today. But, it did snow this week and everyone was grumbling about it. I never thought when we moved here that we would say that we are tired of the snow. Let it be heard...WE ARE TIRED OF IT! Especially when they are having 60 degree weather days in Michigan. It is just sick and wrong. Global Warming...Seriously?!

Enough of my venting. We spent the week getting ready for our air shipment to be picked up. Well, yesterday we spent the day getting ready I mean. Eight hours it took to sort and get all of the girls packed, making sure we had everything we still needed here and trying to imagine what we will need there. It is certainly starting to seem real when you spend eight hours packing.



Saturday, Greg had a soccer tournament and a Baptism to attend, while the rest of us worked on Eggsibition projects for school. Bailey spent nearly the entire day at art club and then at her friends house. Lleyton did what he does best which is try to destroy as many things as he possibly can in a short amount of time. We managed to keep the project out of his hands though and the girls are thrilled with how it turned out. The joy of painting eggs. It's the simple pleasures, right?



Bailey gave her first talk auf Deutsch at Church on Sunday and everyone said it went well. I tried to listen through the door (being out in the hall with Lleyton as usual) but I couldn't hear her speaking. She was quite nervous about it this time.

Our thoughts have been preoccupied with home this week. And, at the same time looking back. We feel like we accomplished what we set out to do and more and what an amazing experience it has been. We would do it again in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

I also must shout out to all the people who have been helping me with picking up the girls, taking them to school, picking them up from school, and simply just being there when I ask. It has been so nice to have met such great friends here. I will definitely miss the friends! Not to say our US friends aren't great as well of course. We have heard from several old friends recently welcoming us back and offering help. You are wonderful as well and we are excited to see all of you. Does it sound like I'm sucking up...because it kinda sounds to me as if I'm sucking up when I proof read. If it is coming across that way, I promise it is sincere.

In closing, a couple pictures of Lleyton being naughty. He is a holy terror and is into everything. His favorite pastime is pushing chairs or anything else that allows him to increase his elevation.

Comments

Kris and Linda said…
Wow! I am a bit nervous about the wild man Lleyton.

The egg designs are spectacular. Enjoy the last few days. Mom
And I thought Soren was bad with pushing chairs around to climb onto things. At least he hasn't pulled out and sat in drawers yet. Lleyton better not give him any ideas.

Have a good trip home tomorrow! See you soon.
HW said…
The pictures of Lleyton getting into stuff are the best! He looks so happy doing it!

Popular Posts