Y3W36 - Schneeland

If you are an avid reader of the blog, you will remember our first Winter here where I warned the girls that it doesn't snow here like it does at home. We had a light dusting of snow that the girls referred to as a "Christmas Miracle." Well, let me rephrase. There are some winters where it doesn't snow like it does at home. This was not one of them. It has snowed and snowed, and snowed. Frankly, it has snowed so much that we are getting tired of it. But, last weekend, Greg and the kids enjoyed what we hope will be the last major snow. They built quite the snowman, even by Michigan standards.




I have been trying to remember to write this for a couple months now and I keep forgetting. I found three gray hairs on my head over the Christmas break. I have named them. They will be called Bailey, Avery, and Bryn. I'm hoping there will not be too many more to follow real soon. There will not be a picture of this!

Greg also took some pictures of our common neighborhood views. Some sights we will miss when we leave. He has also been playing with his camera and our adobe photoshop to put some finishing touches on these pics. Enjoy...




Comments

Kris and Linda said…
What a great Snowman. What great pictures of the area you live in. Make sure that you have pictures of the girls rooms in your house. So that many years from now they can see what it was like. Mom

Popular Posts