Y3W34 - "Tis no normal life, Wyatt, there's just life"

While this week was as close to normal as it gets, there was more snow than usual. Bailey's class went sledding every day. Can I take a minute and express how much I love a teacher that puts acedemics on hold for an hour, when it is snowy, so the kids can have some fun! Way to go Mrs. Frost-Ohm. For most of these kids, there is never enough snow to sled, so when she sees an opportunity, they take advantage of it. Couldn't we all use a little more fun in our lives? I say that because every bit of time I had this week was looking at available houses for sale in Michigan, or making arrangements with packers, realtors, etc.

I have expressed a couple times when things have frustrated me this week, "I can't wait until life is normal again." Then I remember that no matter where I am, there will still be things that frustrate me.

This weekend we dropped Bailey off at her art class and went downtown Bonn. We are really feeling the push to do everything we have wanted to do but haven't gotten around to yet. Greg took some pics of Bonn, so we can remember what fun it was so many Saturdays.

Comments

Kris and Linda said…
I'm glad to see you taking pictures of the every day common things that you have seen and done. You will need those to remind Avery and Bryn where you lived and what you did in Germany. We are excited to have you home. Mom
Doesn't "Tombstone" have some of the most quoteable lines ever in a movie. And almost all of them come from Val Kilmer (Doc Holiday.)

What a great experience your family has been able to have in Germany. I'm sure it will be nice to be back in the US, but you'll definitely have times when we really miss certain things about Europe. It goes both ways. You always tend to miss things about the places where you are not.

Popular Posts