Y3W22 - Tinkerbell & Fall

I think it was early August when Bryn first started asking when her birthday party was going to be. Especially when Avery's birthday rolled around, she seemed much more interested in when her party would happen. When her birthday finally got here and it was essentially a sing song in the Termini Train Station in Rome, I think it lacked a little something for her. However, when we returned at 1:30am we decided it might be a good idea to take a day off before the birthday celebration began. So, Thursday was the big day. She dressed up like Tinkerbell the entire day and I'm sure it seemed like forever until Dad got home so we could celebrate. We made homemade pizzas (below Bryn is making hers) and had cake and ice cream of course. It must be really hard when you are four and everyone elses birthday in the family is before yours. Hopefully it lived up to her expectations.

By Saturday, the girls were still in "I'm resting" mode. They really didn't want to do much at all. But when it came time to do the yard work, they were all about "helping" Greg rake the leaves. By Sunday after Church they were ready to get out of the house a bit so we stopped at Rheinaue Park on the way home and tried to get some Fall pictures with all of the beautiful colors. This week has been sunny and all the leaves are in full color. It is really something to see. I tried to take some pictures of our garden because I love the view but I'm not sure the pictures really capture the brightness of the colors.


This was the best of the pictures we took:


Here are a couple pics of the garden:

Comments

I love fall...probably my favorite season. I rode my mountain bike at Maybury yesterday and could barely see the trail in some sections because of all the fallen leaves. So much more enjoyable exercising in nature rather than a gym. Melissa and the kids had fun playing in the leaves the other day too.
Kris and Linda said…
I love all the fall pictures. They are beautiful. I'm glad Bryn had a great birthday. Mom

Popular Posts