Y3W20 - Flying Solo

The kids and I flew solo last week while Greg took his third trip back to the US. A mixture of business and pleasure as usual, with a special honor thrown in. We would have loved to have been there to support but somehow the idea of flying home for a weekend with four kids seemed a little overwhelming to me. Thus, we stayed here and it was business as usual for us. We were happy to have him home on Friday. The weekend was rainy and we mostly stayed in and took it a bit easy.

Below are some recent pictures we received from a recognition event held at the Automotive Hall of Fame and the formal awards cermony the next evening.







Greg received a leadership award from the Automotive Hall of Fame. Each year, 3 or 4 young leaders (under 40) from the automotive industry are recognized for achievements and potential as future industry leaders. The young leader award recipients are permanently recognized in a display at the Hall of Fame which is located adjacent to the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village in Dearborn, Michigan.

Bryn has once again made me laugh out loud with her Brynisms. She was talking about her sisters getting new shoes. I asked who that was, and she said, "Avery and Bailey, of course." I then proceeded to say and who is Lleyton? Her response, "The dog." She then listed all the ways Lleyton is just like having a dog. There were several times this week Bryn has made me laugh.

Mom: "Bryn, will you please get in your seat and get your seatbelt on."
Bryn: "Mom, you are making me grumpy."

And, on that note...Auf wiedersehen until next week.

Comments

Kris and Linda said…
I love the funny things that Bryn says. That she thinks of Lleyton as a dog is hilarious. How I miss her. Mom

Popular Posts