Y3W19 - Walking at last

Actually Lleyton has been walking for some time now but due to some technical difficulties, I haven't been able to get a clip of him on camera. 1. I cannot find the battery charger to our digital camera. (I am happy to report that we did find Lleyton's shoe that was missing for close to a week and the kitchen scissors just this morning.) 2. The camcorder would take too long to download just a simple clip, and I just haven't had time for that. 3. Our desktop computer completely died. No warning at all. Just shut itself down and never turned back on. Am I worried, am I stressed? No, because Greg has been doing an excellent job of backing up all of our files on an external hard drive. Apparently we learned our lesson last time our computer died. Anyway, I finally remembered that Bailey has a camcorder and I used hers to get these clips. Not the best quality but video clips none-the-less. Enjoy.



The highlights for the week were not having to go to the Doctor's office the entire week. Woohoo! The girls played on the Wii all day Saturday and loved it. It was Unification Day here in Germany so everything was closed. We brought the Fall clothes up from the Keller. And, finally we had a wonderful evening at the Millers house for pizza and s'mores. Yum. It definitely tasted like home. I didn't take the camera though. Darn it. Oh, and General conference. It is so nice to listen to something spiritual in English. It is so much easier to understand the point of what is being said.

One un-highlight (for Greg) was U of M's inability to beat MSU. Michigan seemed like they had it made in the fourth quarter with two touchdowns but MSU scored in overtime to win it. Unbelievable. They can't beat anyone they are supposed to, but they can beat Michigan. Hail to the Spartans?

Comments

I assume Greg made it home OK. I told him he should avoid going into the office in the afternoon. Instead he should spend some time editing the last line of this post, even if there is a "?". Such commentary cannot stand on a blog associated with Greg Christensen.

The videos of Lleyton walking are fun. Soren is doing well with walking too. I can't wait to see the "little men" interact when we come in December...all the girls too obviously.
Unknown said…
We really enjoyed your Lleyton videos. We can't wait to meet him. I hope all goes well with your new computer. Having everything on an external drive is the way to go!
Jill said…
Lleyton is just the cutest! I loved that video!

I hear the woes about your computer. We arrived in NJ and about 2 weeks later, our desktop died. Don't you love technology?

Popular Posts