Y3W18 - Restful Week At Home?

Well, it was a week at home alright...but, restful? Not really. Greg had a bunch of work guys here from the US that he was entertaining. Needless-to-say, we didn't see much of him. Then, we had a series of Doctor visits. Avery is still having some eye issues that have needed attention and Lleyton had a great fall. Luckily all the king's horses and all the king's men were able to put him together again. He did have a pretty nice goose egg, but it is healing nicely now.

On to the highlights:
Of course we did our usual Saturday morning market. Avery had a birthday party to attend. Greg took the kids on a bike ride to Rheinaue Park while I prepared my lesson for Church. The girls and I went to see the movie, "Up." I didn't have to teach my lesson because the Stake leaders were there and we had the third hour together.



Of these, I think the biggest highlight was the movie. Loved it. We all did. It is rare that the girls keep wanting to talk about a movie the day after but this morning when we were getting ready for Church, they were still asking questions about it, and really pondering the content. Definitely worth seeing in my opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts