Y3W15 - Prinzessin Lillifee Geburtstag

For about a year now, Avery has told me that she wanted a Strawberry Shortcake birthday. I made sure I could order what was necessary from the UK to get it here in time. No problem, until a week before and she changed her mind. Luckily, she decided to go with a Prinzessin Lillifee Birthday so we could just run down the street and pick up what we needed. It was great. We went with just a family party this year. It was really nice. We started a bit late but I was much less stressed than in previous years and to be honest, I think she enjoyed it just the same.


Her birthday was Monday and then we spent the rest of the week trying to get used to the new extra cirricular activities schedule, and all of the parent information meetings. The week absolutely flew by.

Greg was in St. Petersburg, Russia from Tuesday to Friday on business but managed to take a few pics while they were out after work.





The weekend proved to be a bit special as we had the opportunity to go to the Knight Festival (Ritterspiele) at Burg Satzvey.


I've been thinking lately about some of the things I ask myself during the day and how funny it sounds when I think through them later on. For instance, just this morning I said to myself, "Why is there a half eaten pop-tart in my closet?" How boring life would be if I didn't have the occasional half eaten pop-tart in my closet!

Comments

Kris and Linda said…
What a wonderful birthday party. I love the decoration and the beautiful cake. Mom

Popular Posts