Y2W51 - To My Horror...

Bailey had a much deserved play date with three of her friends on Monday since she has been asking for it for many months. Her friends Heidi, Seyoung, and Wagma came to play. It was great because they entertained Avery and Bryn as well.





This week there were several times where I said to myself, "And, to my horror..." The first one was Tuesday morning when I came into the bedroom and found this...




Yes, that is Lleyton standing up in his crib. So, I spent some time readjusting the crib so the mattress was lower. I feel really lucky that he didn't tumble out of the crib before I came in.

The second thing that happened this week was Thursday morning when Bryn was getting dressed, she started running up the stairs, fell, and cut her chin badly. There was so much blood. But, we contained it pretty quickly. I called the Doctor right away and luckily got her in that morning. They were afraid to do stitches because it was so swollen so they just tried to squeeze the cut together and put steri-strips on the cut. I just think she is in for a pretty good scar.



All that, and Lleyton started crawling pretty well, which meant I had to be on my A-game knowing where he was every second.



Saturday, Greg had to conduct a Baptism at our Church, and right after that, Bailey, Avery, and I went to the International Charity Fashion Show (which some of the girls' friends were in). It was very fun and the girls got all fancied up for the show (hair, nails, make-up, the works). Also, Lleyton turned 8 months old so Greg took him outside and tried to snap some cute shots of him in the garten (back yard).



Sunday, I had to conduct RS again but at least I didn't have to do it alone this time. After Church, my German teacher had his annual picnic for all of his students. It was really fun. Of course Greg got a shot of me eating again.

Comments

Kris and Linda said…
Wow, Lleyton is really crawling well. I love the video clip of him. Poor Bryn I'm sorry to hear about the bad cut on the chin. Mom

Popular Posts