Y2W44 - Eggsibition

We got home from Ireland really late on Monday night and jumped right into school and making the girls "Eggsibition" Projects the next day. We only had Tuesday evening because they needed to be handed in by Wednesday morning. This year at least we talked ahead of time about what the girls wanted their themes to be. What I didn't realize is that this year they all wanted to make their own project. Unlike last year, when my egg blowing out exercise was making me sick (because I was pregnant with Lleyton), this year I vastly improved. Below are some pics of the final projects. We were so tired from our trip all week that we didn't do much other than what was required.




Saturday, after Bailey made us some green eggs (we didn't have any ham) we were going to just chill but ended up shopping downtown Bonn in the morning, then the girls got their much needed Spring haircuts, and in the afternoon it was downtown Bad Godesberg shopping for us. So much for taking it easy.

Comments

Kris and Linda said…
I love the egg display. The girls did a wonderful job putting them together. I can't wait to see you. Mom

Popular Posts