Y2W37 - Rollin'

We started Rice cereal with Lleyton this week. He seems to like it. My favorite part of starting cereal with babies is the messy face pictures that are captured during those first few times. See what I mean...



Lleyton also started rolling this week from his back to belly. Every time we put him on the floor now, he rolls immediately to his belly which is sort of a problem since he really doesn't like being on his belly that much.



Avery was into a bit of mischief this week. I took pictures because I have quite a few pictures of Bailey and even Bryn getting into things they shouldn't, but I don't think I have any of Avery. Plus, I'm conflicted about it. On the one hand, I'm angry about the fact that she wrote on the wall. On the other, I'm glad she is innocent enough to write her own name, therefore only incriminating herself, and not trying to blame it on someone else. Can you say, "I NEED Attention." Thank you Avery for reminding me that every child in the family deserves the same amount of attention.



Greg had an opportunity to play soccer Saturday morning with some Church friends. Fortunately, he returned with all of his ACLs intact and only a minor flesh wound. That evening, we had a date. Yes, a date. One of Greg's friends from work was turning 40 and invited some people to help him celebrate. Turned out to be really fun. We went to a Brew Pub and an all-you-can-eat rib joint. And, did I mention it was a date.

Comments

Popular Posts