Y2W36 - Sicker than all get out

There are no highlights this week unless you really enjoy hearing about how the entire family had this horrible virus that completely knocked us out.

Avery had it Monday and Tuesday, then Bryn and Lleyton got it Wednesday morning. I got it Wednesday evening. By Thursday morning I begged Greg to stay home because I knew I couldn't take care of everyone by myself. Big Mistake because by Friday morning, Greg had it too. The only one to completely side step it was Bailey. I am so glad January is over.

I thought about taking some pictures of the house that looked like a tornado went through it after a couple days of mom and dad not doing anything, but I was so embarrassed by it, I knew I would never post them anyway.

Comments

Jeremy and Amy said…
Ellyn,
Sorry to hear you guys were sick. I just love your blog. I'm so excited when I see a new post. We will be out there in 13 days!!!! I can't wait. Reading your blog gets me even more excited! I hope we can meet sometime after we get out there. I feel like I already know you all from reading your blog. lol! I hope everyone is feeling better now.
Amy
Kris and Linda said…
I sure wish I could have been there to help. Mom

Popular Posts