Y2W33 - Back to School?

The girls had Monday off of school. But, I am willing to bet that even if it had been a school day, it would have been a snow day. Yes, our white Christmas showed up a little late this year. But, wow did the girls have fun in the snow. The snow and the cold stuck around the whole week, which makes me miss my garage and especially garage door opener from Ann Arbor.


Bailey once again had a birthday party on Saturday and there was not much else going on except that we spent a good deal of time playing the Wii that my mom gave us for Christmas. I didn't think we were the gamey type of family but I was wrong. Man, that Bailey has a wicked bowling arm, and Avery too. Both of them were throwing strikes and spares left and right.

It was great to be back into some sort of schedule.

Comments

Kris and Linda said…
Those are very cute snow angels that the girls made. It looks like Bay was trying to thow a snowball at the photographer. I'm sure glad that I got the snowpants for Avery along with the coat. Mom

Popular Posts