Y2W24 - Fall Leaves, Brynisms, and Lleyton Video



There is not much to report in the way of highlights this week, just a couple cute pictures and a couple funny stories. On Saturday, Greg and the girls raked the leaves in our backyard. After a few minutes, I looked out the window and saw more fun being had than raking. Isn't Fall the best!

One day last week while I was feeding Lleyton, it seemed that Bryn was wanting some attention so I told her to go get a book and I would read it to her. She got the Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin Book. I read it to her once and asked her if she would please read it to me. She opened the book and said, "Hola, My name is Charlie Brown..." I had to contain my laughter. I guess we have read one too many Dora the Explorer Books to her that all start, "Hola, My name is Dora or Soy Dora."

Yesterday, I asked Bryn if she were the one who rubbed cream cheese on the glass door to the patio and her response was, "No....it was butter."

Lleyton is usually not the most content baby. We had a couple of really good days last week and I tried to get this video of him being content. Plus, he is hard to photograph because he is always moving around.

Comments

Kris and Linda said…
The picture of Bryn and Lleyton is beautiful! The way she is looking at him and he is looking at her. Thanks for the video of Lleyton is cute. Nana
Unknown said…
We love the video. Keira is crying right now because we stopped playing it over and over for her. She has been repeating everything that Ellyn says.

Popular Posts