Y2W18 - Week of Firsts

We are trying to adjust to the new little guy. He likes to eat just a little bit A LOT! Does that make sense? I feel like I'm always feeding him but he only eats a little at a time. The girls seem to be adjusting to him quite well. Bryn has been especially understanding. Avery has been extremely touchy with him, wanting to give him hugs every 3 seconds. Bailey wants to hold him all the time but is fairly understanding when I explain that I have to feed him yet again. It has been great having my mom here to help. She has been getting the girls ready for school each morning, taking them to and from school, making their lunches, and grocery shopping. I know it sounds like I haven't been doing a thing. It is true, I haven't, except for feeding this boy. My mom took our first family picture (with Lleyton, of course).





Lleyton had his first major outing on Friday as we had to take him to the American Consulate to get him registered as an American citizen. The funniest part was Greg standing in the photo booth with him trying to hold him to the side to get his passport picture. It took us about ten tries, the photo booth finally got fed up with us and just printed the picture. It was quite the humorous moment. I wish I would have had the video camera with me.





I am pleased to say that everyone here has been so sweet and kind to us. We have great friends here and are feeling very blessed with all of the love and support that has been offered to us, not to mention feeling blessed to have a healthy, growing, little baby join our family.



All I can say about Saturday is Go Blue! Way to pull it out in the end. I only heard about it of course, considering that it started here at 9:30pm. Greg couldn't watch it as the stream was having technical difficulties, but he listened to it on the internet. I have to say that there is a little something missing when we are not in Ann Arbor to enjoy the hype that is Game Day.

Comments

An said…
What a sweetie pie. I like the reflection of your mom in the mirror behind your family picture. Looking at your little baby is making me more and more excited for mine to be born. We miss you!!

Popular Posts