Y2W12 - The Waiting

I'm afraid the highlights this week are not very exciting. Playgroup was cancelled due to bad weather. The girls did have a play date at a friend's house. I had a Doctor's appt. It seemed like I was really busy too. I was having several contractions a day so I really thought it was going to be the week of baby #4, but alas we are still waiting. Hence the top two music picks this week. We went shopping down town after my Doctor's appt. H&M is becoming like Target for us, we cannot go into that store without buying a couple things.



The biggest highlight of the week was my Book Group on Thursday evening. It was nice to spend an evening with adults. We always have a really good time and lots of laughs, especially since the book we read was on the lighter side this time. It was "I Don't Know How She Does It," by Allison Pearson.




We did go to the Stadt Fest on Friday night where they had some live "Entertainment," and some carnival rides which the girls enjoyed. Saturday, we went to one of our favorite towns, Siegburg, to go to the Toy store. We arrived at 2:15pm only to find out the store closed at 2:00pm. We still enjoyed walking around the town but the weekend was fairly uneventful in comparison to what we are usually doing.

Comments

Popular Posts