Fifteenth Week in Germany

Now that we are settling back into our routine of returning to school, I decided to start some projects that have been hanging over my head. I wanted some curtains in the front room because that is where we will put our guests, if and when any of you come to visit us. I thought it is a little unnerving sleeping in a room that is street level with no curtains. It is just not as easy as running over to Joanns and picking out some cute fabric. I found out very quickly that it is cheaper to buy curtains than to buy fabric and make them. I spent quite a bit of time this week working on curtain projects.

The girls are getting into their groove at school. Avery has continued to talk to her teachers and classmates this year which is a vast improvement over last year. We visited a couple dance schools and are still trying to decide which route to take concerning extra curricular activities.

On Saturday, we went to Koblenz. We thought we would do a bit of sightseeing in the midst of the house projects. It was great. We didn't take the camera. Sorry. But, it was a really beautiful city and one I expect we will return to again and again while we are here.

That is basically it for this week. I have no pictures for you. It was just business as usual.

I almost forgot. We got to watch the Michigan game on the Internet. Originally Greg had called ESPN to find out why the international customers were not able to do a pay-per-view type thing for Big Ten Football. They said that they were not doing it this year. However, he checked their website before the game last week, and it was an option to watch the game. Despite the slaughter, it was rather nice to sit back and watch the game. It felt like Fall in Michigan again.

Comments

Popular Posts